1.To Increased awareness and knowledge among the communities on the impact of natural disasters on economic sustainability.
2. To provide education to poor children of slum and remote areas.
3. To run programs for the development and empowerment of women.
4. Effective participatory mechanisms adopted by the communities to reduce the impact of natural disasters on economic livelihoods.
5.Increased capacity of the communities in production, management, and marketing of agricultural and non-agricultural products, including micro-enterprises.
6. To promote awareness about usage of plastic bag on environment.
7. To develop innovative programs placing primary health care in the context of comprehensive human development.
8. To expand their training efforts to respond to the needs of primary health care programs, training of health workers, supervisors, administrators, planners, and various agricultural and development workers, included would be training schemes which build on the skills of traditional healers and midwives.
9. To persuade people to plant at least five trees per family and also to plant trees around public toilets for environmental protection.
10. To Provide community toilet complexes with bathing, laundry, and urinal facilities on the pay-&-use basis in slums and for pavement dwellers, rickshaw-pullers, floating population and also to those communities in whose houses latrine cannot be constructed due to space constraint.
11. To open, establish and manage colleges, Computer institutes, universities and Hostels of technical and non-technical, Professional education streams for higher education like engineering, medical, Arts, Design, Management, Research, Music, Dance, Culture, and sports, etc. so that the poor students may succeed in their
life and contribute to the nation’s overall development.
12. To do work for Human Fundamental / Human Rights Protection Considered providing security and social justice with harassment.
13. To promote ayurvedic, Homeopathic, Electro Homeopathic, Naturopathic, Medicine, Benefits through Public Health, Knowledge and Camp
14. To do Work with skill training/education /management government/computer education.
15. To Appointment of franchise training / all types related to institution agencies and franchise of computer.
16. To do work for Medical Classes, Health Care Center, Paramedical Education, etc.
17. To do work for Skill training for the disabled / widows etc. and making them self- reliant.
18. To Essential, Primary, Secondary, Higher Secondary, Technical, Professional Management, etc. Courses.
19. To lead the medical doctors doing medical service by organizing and performing medical research to the AYUSH therapists and transmit the voice of their rights to the governing administration and respect the future therapists from the service.
20. To conduct programs for the ethical intellectual / fundamental / mental / academic
/ physical / charitable/spiritual/cultural and economic development of all human beings to bring awareness among the human welfare society.
21. Conduct various programs for the promotion of Indian Tourism.
22. To do work Journalism, Author, National Thinker and Print Media / Photographer / Electronic Media / Freelancer for their rights, struggles and development.
23. To establish, run, maintain, manage and control the various Computer Institute, schools/colleges, Training Institution, Training centers, Training courses like Medical, Dental, Para-Medical, Ayurvedic, Homeopathic Naturopathy, Pharmacy, Nursing, Laboratory, Occupational Therapy, Dietician, Beautician, Acupuncture and Acupressure Therapy, etc.(after getting proper permission from the competent authority it is required.
24. To manage to maintain, mobile healthcare institutes, eye camp, vaccination camp, family plaining(population control), pulse and polio drop distribute institute, blood donation camp, and ware to control AIDs, cancer, Salazar, T.B, etc from the society and take research institutes for this purpose.
25. To organize seminars on social justice educational and economic and upliftment to raise demands for legal rights and privileges for SCs, STs, and other backward classes.
26. To work for the promotion and protection of the welfare of consumers, like home appliances and awareness to a housewife for maintains of gas chulla, pipe, cylinder and strengthen the volunteer’s consumer.
27. To plant all types of trees and run plantation and agriculture programs of protection of the environment.
28. To run plantation program for controlling pollution and protection of environment sanitation nutrition and aware people to plant all types of trees and give knowledge of non-conventional energy, solar energy, water energy, air energy and arrange solar energy, live hood promotion among the rural area people time to time.
29. To implement the above objects, followings activities are proposed to be undertaken by the trust.
30. To promote the interest of people in Indian art & culture environment sense of integration and scientific approach by making audio, visual telefilms, T.V, serials, and documentation on various aspects of culture, latitude, music, craft environment health sports and places of social integration. The Trust will also organize the stage play, musical, concerts, seminars, symposiums, workshops, and varieties program on special occasions.
31. To manage, maintain and run different types of education institution both technical and non-technical reading rooms, common rooms, adult and non-formal education center, school, college, Dalits away Vidyalaya, residential school, hostels both boys and girls and Balbadi center, Night schools for adults, women education center libraries for the benefits of all kinds of people of the moral, mental and spiritual development.
32. To predicate social evils like dowry, child marriage, cesium, drug de-addiction and awareness in these fields.
33. To train minority people in horticulture, sericulture, mushroom culture dairy Goateryh, fishery, honey beekeeping animal husbandry, sheep, etc.for their economic development and self-employment to all communities or unemployed youth.
34. To organize culture, program, music, dance program and training center in the field of art and culture.
35. To sponsor programs for release and rehabilitation of child labor, women labor and manage education, health care center for them.
36. To provide training, equipment, fertilizer, seeds and other related to agriculture and farming to set up and manage agriculture farm and nursery.
37. To provide relief measures among the affected area minority people during the natural calamities like flood, fire, famine, drought, and earthquake and provide medicine, food-safe drinking water, and rehabilitation center in a particular area.
38. To run ponds with safe drinking water and irrigational facilities among the society in rural areas, slum areas and minority areas and help to schedule caste, scheduled tribes from time to time.
39. To provide consumer rights, socio-economic-problem and the problem of unemployment and give knowledge to the rural people in the consumer rights awareness program, Panchyati Raj, Women rights human rights legal rights and formation of a self-help group in the society and help people in this field and run awareness program.
40. To promote literacy, cultural and other social activities of Awareness Programs, Computer Education Classes, Lectures, Essay Competitions Exhibitions, Symposium, Cultural Programs, Press Conferences and Seminars.
41. To make efforts to produce strong collaboration among the Computer educational institutions and research organizations in the country as well as different groups and organizations working with related goals throughout the world.
42. To strive for social, economic, political and ecological development leading to sustainable development. The purposes of which entails strengthening of democracy and human rights, ecological and environmental protection, education and training, sustainable livelihood, research.
43. To provide sound education (formal and competitive examinations) to children of all communities irrespective of their race, religions, caste or creed in general and to prepare them to become mature and responsible citizens of the country through the all-round physical, intellectual, academic, mental and spiritual development based on values derived from the life.
44. To adopt systems in the school education that would promote and stress leaving body doing through the introduction of science laboratories and workshops in all the areas of learning.
45. To provide spiritual education to students such as ved Puran and Shastra.
46. To establish and manage various Education, Vocational, Industrial Agricultural, Research and Training Institutions to introduce and develop the professional courses and also to arrange/provide all kinds of educational facilities to the students, scholars, trainees and to other needy candidates.
47. To provide free/concessional education to the poor, helpless and needy children/student.
48. To work for woman empowerment for Nari Shakti.
49. To create awareness generation for uplift, unity, equality, and brotherhood.
50. To establish and manage various innovative and creative Women Empowerment Setup or Bodies or Centers for self-employment of individuals, women or Groups or units of women like SHGs to make themself sustainable through employment generation at the rural and Urban sector of our Trust.
51. To invite as and when feasible scholars, scientists, and technologists to take advantage of the facilities offered by the Trust.
52. To provide education, care to street children and provide their basic needs also.
53. To establish and manage various Education, Vocational, Industrial, Agricultural, Research, and Training Institutions to introduce and develop the professional courses and also to arrange/provide all kinds of educational facilities to the students, scholars, trainees and to other needy candidates.
54. To establish technical schools, hospitals, press, and publication Division for the benefit of students in particular and common people in general.
55. To create awareness generation for uplift, unity, equality, and brotherhood.
56. To take the study centers/affiliation/authorization of various government and on
-government institutions like Indira Gandhi National Open University, other universities, National Open Schools, Continuing education school, C.B.S.E., I.C.S.E, states boards, etc for running and operating study centers/school/information Centre and provide proper guidance to the student in their subjects so that student and general public may get systematic and methodological information about desired study choices available for them and continue with their education.
57. To establish and manage various Coaching centers for Poor and talented students of the society so that they can compete in various competitive Exams, explore their career, earn the family living off and sustainable life.
58. To collaborate, Joint- venture or acceptance of any form of sponsorship from Government, Non – Government, Corporate or Non-Corporate organization at the National level for achieving the above mention goals.
59. To open, found, establish, promote, setup, maintain, run hospitals, charitable dispensaries, mobile dispensaries, clinics, maternity homes, child welfare centers, convalescent homes, sanatorium, hostels and other similar institutions or cinders for rendering or providing medical relief.
60. To establish and manage Information and awareness Centers for various diseases and to provide help and assistance to cure and treatment of them, like Cancer, T.B., AIDS and other communicable and Non – Communicable Diseases.
61. Create and manage Donation Camps and Banks for various donation related activities like Blood Donation Camps and Blood Banks etc. and to create awareness and encourage people to donate Eyes and various other vital parts of the body at death so that other needy people can have hopeful future in life.
62. To take up effective but reasonable and lawful steps for the eradication of social evils such as Dowry system, child marriage (Bal Vivah), Child labor and wastage of money in the various function and use of intoxicated drugs/wine/smack, etc.
63. To make adequate arrangements and start the rehabilitation center’s for destitute widows, Old men and women, poor, beggars, handicapped, blinds, deaf, dumb, mentally retarded and for other needy people.
64. To rehabilitate destitute women like young and old widows, unmarried mothers, victims of abduction and their dependent children through residential care, vocational and professional training.
65. To organize and manage State, National, Fairs, Exhibitions, Summit, Concerts, and Events to promote and aware people of Women and Child related issues at the National level.
66. To initiate, implement and collaborate in schemes and programs of midday meals for children in preschool, wholesome food for workers in organized and unorganized sectors providing an opportunity for women to participate in this vital activity.
67. To promote income-generating schemes for women by promoting vocational training, self–employment opportunities, exploring marketing outlets, encouraging cottage industries, improving their skills and extending assistance in standardizing their home-based economic activities.
68. To open, Run, Manage and establish Art and Culture Academics institutes, School, College, Universities and centers at State, National level.
69. To Identify, Preserve, Promote and Develop National Art and Culture for the common welfare of the Society.
70. To establish and manage Setups and organizations for the awareness and promotion of diversified art and handicraft practiced in the rural sector, especially for the future generation in schools, colleges, and universities at the National stage.
71. Organize and Conduct Design and Technical development workshops or events associated with the welfare, development or up-lift for the individual artisan, artist and Self-help Groups (SHG’s) associated with various handicrafts and Handloom based sector at National level.
72. To apply and get registered under Sec 80-G, 12A and 35AC of the Income Tax Act.
73. To take a donation from foreign countries and also can take FCRA.
74. To promote the cause of National Integration and unity of India and to promote knowledge and advancement of art, culture, and education.
75. To Promote Natural Resource Development and Management (NRDM). & Rural Industrialization, Income Generation & Market Access (RIIMA), Technologies for Rural Development and Promotion of Information Technology (TRD &PTI).
76. All the incomes, earning, moveable and immoveable property shall be solely utilized and applied towards the promotions of its aims and objects only as set- forth in the bylaws and no profit thereof shall be paid or transferred directly or indirectly by way of dividends bonus, profit or any manner whatsoever claiming through anyone or more of the person or past members. No members shall have any and immoveable property of makes any right, profit whatsoever by virtue of his/her Trusteeship.